Ann Telnaes: John McCain responds to HBO’s Game Change.
Pap with John Nichols: The Wisconsin Uprising.
Comcast Newsmakers interviews Gov. Christine Gregoire.
The Republican War on Women™
- Olbermann with Molly Ball on Republican opposition to the reauthorization of the Violence Against Women Act.
- Alyona’s Tool Time Award: Abused wives should stick it out?!
- Ann Telnaes: The G.O.P Crusade against women.
- Young Turks: Romney, “I’ll get rid of Planned Parenthood”.
- Thom: Tell your boss why you are on the pill.
- Jennifer Granholm: GOP must stop their war on women
- Stephen: The plot against Rush.
- Olbermann with Lewis Black on Rush Limbaugh.
- Young Turks: Santorum, “Raped women should accept the gift of a child”
- Mitt: Wrong for women
- Tweety interviews Sen. Maria Cantwell (D-WA) on Republican’s refusing to fight violence against women.
- Sam Seder: Conservatives’ viscious attacks on women
- Jon: The cultural battle for supreme vulgarity.
- Alyona’s Tool Time Award: ‘Papers Please’ birth control policy
- Mitt Romney wants to eliminate Planned Parenthood.
- Jennifer Granholm and Tracy Clark-Flory: Mock bills threatening men’s rights offer comic relief—and perspective.
- Ann Telnaes: PA Governor, “You can close your eyes.”.
Mark Fiore: Koney or Baloney.
Jon on Syrian President Assad.
White House: West Wing Week.
Tom with some Good, Bad, and Very, Very Ugly.
Martin Bashir: On Sarah Palin and vetting.
The G.O.P. Freak Show Continues:
- Stephen on candidate’s speech pattern.
- Martin Short belts out a Romney anthem on David Letterman (via Indecision Forever):
- Ed: The charlatan right wing media battling over presidential nomination
- Lawrence O’Donnell: Inside the 2012 Republican ‘3 ring circus’
- Newsy: Newt ignores calls to drop out.
- Young Turks: Santorum’s War on Porn™.
- The G.O.P. big encounter.
- Pap: Why Republicans hate their candidates.
- Mitt foregos Medicare, but Seniors need it.
- Jon on last Tuesday’s primaries (via Political Wire).
- Sam Seder: Rick Santorum to Puerto Rico: Speak English!
- Young Turks: Romney gets into a fight with FAUX’s Megyn Kelly.
- Ed: The three stooges.
- Stephen: Santorum’s wild Southern night.
- ONN: Romney & Santorum supporters to beat the living shit out of each other for Montana Primary
- Actual Audio:Mitt goes Southern.
Liberal Viewer: FAUX News “Recording Cop” story forgot First Amendment.
Obama on American Energy.
Sam Seder: Dick Cheney fears Canada!
Jennifer Granholm and Ann O’Leary: What you need to know about Obama’s health care reform law.
Alyona’s Tool Time Award: Santorum and his war on porn.
Young Turks: Racist bumper stickers.
Comcast Newsmakers: State Sen. Ed Murray (D-43) on marriage equality:
The Daily Show: U.S. cutting off funding for UNESCO.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.