Taking Food out of the Mouths of the Poor:
- John Fugelsang: The revoltingly fake Christian of the week.
- Thom: Are Republicans heartless or just very bad at economics?
White House: West Wing Week.
Alex Wagner: Sen. Ted Cruz & the new generation of GOP flamethrowers.
Susie Sampson’s Tea Party Report: The Bromance is back.
Katrina vanden Heuvel: Why can’t Obama go Bulworth?:
Mark Fiore: The Re-Obamulator.
The FAUX View of Bread-winning and the Place of Women in the Household:
- FAUX men FREAK OUT over female breadwinners.
- Young Turks: FAUX proudly doesn’t understand women or science.
- Sam Seder: FAUX’s Neanderthals express their view on the place of women
- One Minute News: The week in unnecessary misogyny
ONN: Week in review.
Liberal Viewer: Should schools suspend students for non-violent willful defiance?.
Mental Floss: 49 hoaxes people actually believed.
Young Turks: Who lies more…Republicans or Democrats?
Bye, Bye, Bachmann:
- Sam Seder: Michele Bachman’s retirement is all too telling!
- TPM: The Day in Michelle (via TalkingPointsMemo).
- Young Turks: All the reasons Michele isn’t leaving.
- Michele Bachmann retires from Congress.
- John FugelsangPlease don’t leave me, Michele Bachmann:
- Thom: Crazy alert with a Tea Party temptress.
- Maddow: Michele Bachmann’s Lengthy Catalog of Ridiculous Gaffes & Errors, Part I
- Maddow: Michele Bachmann’s Lengthy Catalog of Ridiculous Gaffes & Errors, Part II
- Sharpton: Teabaggers whose stars burned out.
- Young Turks: An ode To Michele Bachmann & her totally straight husband.
- Sam Seder: Without Michele, Who will be the craziest member of Congress
- Lawrence O’Donnell: ‘Fearless’ Tea bagger Michele Bachmann surrenders!.
Ann Telnaes: Congress takes a vacation.
Amy Tan performs at the White House.
Maverick McCain goes Rogue:
- Sam Seder: McCain skips Sunday talk shows to hang out with terrorists.
- Chris Hayes: Sen. John McCain sneaked into Syria to meet with kidnappers
Maddow: A flashback to 1997.
Young Turks: Who’s trying to poison the President?
Christian Nutjob “historian” David Barton: “You Can’t Drink Starbucks and Be Biblically Right” (via Slog).
Ann Telnaes: Eric Holder’s strange remorse.
Lawrence O’Donnell: Tesla and electric cars—why Republicans are dead wrong to bet against Obama.
David Schuster: Letterman rips GOP Senator a new one.
- Sam Seder: Good news for Obamacare.
- Lawrence O’Donnell: Tea Party town hall in Cincinnati unveils ‘stupid hysterics’ on IRS, ‘ObamaCare’
- Maddow: CNN Poll on Obamacare is widely misrepresented
- Sam Seder: Obamacare opposition isn’t what you think it is.
Obama speaks on college affordability.
Young Turks: Bill-O the Clown and Alex Jones have a cat fight.
Lawrence O’Donnell: Republicans using ‘scandals’ to avoid positive economic news.
Town Square: Will we ever end the war on terror?
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.