Sam Seder speaks with Katherine Harris about scandals.
The IRS/Tea Party Scandal:
- O’Donnell: The Republican ‘ignorance-fueled war’ on the IRS and Pres. Obama.
- Stephen: Boehner and the IRS/Tea Party scandal.
- Mark Fiore: Money for Nothin’.
- Jon asks, “What the hell happened?!?”
- Lawrence O’Donnell: The Real I.R.S. scandal. Part 1.
- Lawrence O’Donnell: The Real I.R.S. scandal. Part 2.
Lawrence O’Donnell: Conceited Sen Ted Cruz vs. the Republican Party he ‘does Not trust’.
White House: West Wing Week.
Susie Sampson’s Tea Party Report: Happy Memorial Day.
Thom with some more Good, Bad, and Very, Very Ugly.
Obama’s War on War:
- ONN: Obama aims to limit civilian casualties with switch to Taser drones.
- Stephen: Obama’s Flying Deathbot Program.
- Maddow: End of war. Part 1
- Maddow: End of war. Part 2
- Sam Seder: Obama calls for repeal of AUMF
Jon does Bill-O the Clown.:
Young Turks: Jon pwns O’Reilly
Thom: The G.O.P. punks ABC News.
John Fugelsang: Barack Obama — Worst. Socialist. Ever.
Obama honors Carol King.
Young Turks: AZ Athiest lawmaker addresses House with his own prayer.
I5 Bridge Collapse:
- A bridge collapsed in Washington
- One Minute News: Collapse.
- Officials weigh-in
- A guy who ended up in the drink speaks.
- Maddow: Bridges and infrastructure
- Young Turks: Bridge collapse.
Young Turks: Historic ban overturned.
Thom with The Good, The Bad, and The Very, Very Ugly.
Mental Floss: 50 Common Misquotations.
The Republican War on Women™:
John Fugelsang: Anthony Weiner is running for Mayor. Gentlemen, start your puns!
The Onion Week in Review.
Ann Telnaes: What the G.O.P. and the White House are NOT focused on.
Virginia is for Haters:
- Maddow: Social conservative extremists fill Virginia G.O.P. slate.
- The Virginia “Dream Team”
Maddow: The GOP’s ‘Guantanamo closure’ road-block: .
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.