Ann Telnaes: Kansas abortion law.
Walmart v. Costco: How they treat their employees.
Pap: Rape in the military.
Aqua Buddha Man:
- Jon: On the edumacation of Rand Paul.
- Maddow: Paul goes to Howard University to teach Black history.
- Jansing & Co.: GOP and the black vote
- Sharpton: Sen. Rand Paul lies at Howard University.
- The Young Turks: Rewriting history
- Michael Brooks: Rand Paul whitewashes civil rights record at Howard.
- Bashir: Sen. Paul invents his own history.
- Chris Hayes: Buddha lies
Young Turks: A 51st state?
Mark Fiore: Tar Sands Timmy.
Ann Telnaes: The two escalator economy.
Kid Grows Up?
- Noted Romney supporter, Kid Rock, finds embarrassment in being a Republican.
- Sharpton: Kid Rock is “fucking embarassed”…”to be a Republican”
Young Turks: State lawmaker equates Muslim prayer with terrorism.
Robert Reich: Public morality:
Lawrence O’Donnell: DREAMing for an end of legal limbo.
Guns and Violence
- Maddow: NRA influence seen in court case to allow felons to have guns.
- Lawrence O’Donnell: G.O.P. becomes the party of stupid on guns.
- Obama speaks on reducing gun violence.
- They deserve a vote.
- Lawrence O’Donnell: Sandy Hook students demand action.
- Michelle speaks on youth violence.
- Maddow: “Almost angry.”
Sam Seder: NC legislators want an official state religion.
White House: West Wing Week.
Mental Floss: 50 Weird Laws:
- Lawrence O’Donnell: Obama’s budget brings out Republican’s inner lunatics.
- Alex Wagner: The GOP can’t even agree on budget items they hate.
NRCC’s Buzzfeedified web site.
Red State Update: News of the week.
Obama hosts a Memphis Soul evening at the White House.
The Munchy Majority:
- SlateTV: Live and Let Light-up.
- Stephen: The marijuana majority.
- John Fugelsang: Legal cannabis is the conservative point of view
- WA pot laws don’t allow out-of-state visitors to partake.
America under water.
Smokey Joe Does Biblical Science:
- Sharpton: Rep. Joe Barton (R-TX-6) says Bible proves climate change is false.
- Sam Seder: Smokey Joe cites bible to challenge climate change.
Young Turks: Catholic League leader PWNED on gay hypocrisy.
Kimmel: This Week in Unnecessary Censorship.
Jon: Our own worst enemy.
Anthony Weiner Looks for Redemption:
- Stephen: Huge news…after long withdrawl, Weiner ready to thrust back into politics.
- Jansing & Co: Weiner jumps back in?
- Sharpton: Weiner wants redemption.
- Lawrence O’Donnell: If Sanford could do it, can Weiner?
Maddow: Remember when it was illegal for the CIA to assassinate? It still is.
Ann Telnaes: The consequences of a Republican filibuster on guns.
Last week’s Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza can be found here.